I'm not using K2ExtraOrder.
The page contains og:image and I've set it to XL from the K2 social configuration.
I had completely forgotten about the facebook developer tools!
I get this warning:
The provided 'og:image' properties are not yet available because new images are processed asynchronously. To ensure shares of new URLs include an image, specify the dimensions using 'og:image:width' and 'og:image:height' tags
I don't know if there is an easy way to deal with it or I have to google it further!
I'm returning to this after a long time - because I just managed to finish the website.
Unfortunately disabling gzip compression, didn't work.
I still think that the issue is caused by the slider. Facebook can't "find" the image the first time.
I've tried some other sites with nivo slider, etc, and they had a similar issue.
There must be a workaround... I'll see if I can figure something out