Translation (Override) of custom fields in Article Good Search does not work

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

#
Hi, I should use the Good Article Search module in a multilingual site, I am using a group of additional fields (checkbox) as "Slect Filter Fields:".

As values I used texts like "CUSTOM_SETTOREAZIENDALE", etc to then translate these texts through overrides.

Through Extensions> Language> Language Override I have translated all the values of the additional fields in the various languages:

Comunque nel frontend questo funziona solo sulla voce label mentre nei valori checkbox non funziona. Mentre nel backend funziona tutto correttamente, tutte le traduzioni sono visibili.

CUSTOM_SETTORIAZIENDALI > work in forntend and backand
CUSTOM_ABBIGLIAMENTO_INVERNALE > does not display the translation neither in the backend than in the frontend
CUSTOM_AGRICOLE_VIVAI > does not display the translation neither in the backend than in the frontend
CUSTOM_ALIMENTARE > does not display the translation neither in the backend than in the frontend
CUSTOM_ASSICURAZIONI > does not display the translation neither in the backend than in the frontend

How can I solve?

Thank you
Attachments:

#
Please, try to check file if it is exactly the same values used and JText::_() applied for render it.

#
The values are identical, if displayed as "Checkbox" works correctly:

While if I use the "Dropdown" function the overrides does not work:

Attachments:

#
Please, try to check this file - mod_articles_good_search\tmpl\Standard\fields\custom_fields\select.php

Find this line:
echo $val->name;

And replace with:
echo JText::_($val->name);

#
Great!! it works!

But I edited this file:

mod_articles_good_search\tmpl\Default\fields\custom_fields\select.php (not dir "Standard")

Thank you

#
Forgive me, I found another problem.

The quick search field is not working correctly. For example, if I want to use it to search for the word "ENERGIA", normally only "ENERGIA E RISPARMIO ENERGETICO" should appear. But by typing only the text "ene" all the entries disappear.

How can I solve?

Thank you
Attachments:

#
Sorry, not sure what this can be. This select box based on bootstrap selectpicker library - developer.snapappointments.com/bootstrap...ptions/#core-options

- Try to update this library (see its js and css under template.php bootstrap-select.min.js)
- It is a parameters for this under $(this).selectpicker({ , so try to apply liveSearchNormalize as well
- Try to use 'liveSearchStyle' parameter

#
I can't solve it, can you give me some more information?

In addition, this problem has been added. In the mobile version the drop-down menu is hidden:

Attachments: