All extensions are free now. Because it was coded by Russians.

Translation (Override) of custom fields in Article Good Search does not work

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

#
Hi, I should use the Good Article Search module in a multilingual site, I am using a group of additional fields (checkbox) as "Slect Filter Fields:".

As values I used texts like "CUSTOM_SETTOREAZIENDALE", etc to then translate these texts through overrides.

Through Extensions> Language> Language Override I have translated all the values of the additional fields in the various languages:

Comunque nel frontend questo funziona solo sulla voce label mentre nei valori checkbox non funziona. Mentre nel backend funziona tutto correttamente, tutte le traduzioni sono visibili.

CUSTOM_SETTORIAZIENDALI > work in forntend and backand
CUSTOM_ABBIGLIAMENTO_INVERNALE > does not display the translation neither in the backend than in the frontend
CUSTOM_AGRICOLE_VIVAI > does not display the translation neither in the backend than in the frontend
CUSTOM_ALIMENTARE > does not display the translation neither in the backend than in the frontend
CUSTOM_ASSICURAZIONI > does not display the translation neither in the backend than in the frontend

How can I solve?

Thank you
Attachments:

#
Please, try to check file if it is exactly the same values used and JText::_() applied for render it.

#
The values are identical, if displayed as "Checkbox" works correctly:

While if I use the "Dropdown" function the overrides does not work:

Attachments:

#
Please, try to check this file - mod_articles_good_search\tmpl\Standard\fields\custom_fields\select.php

Find this line:
echo $val->name;

And replace with:
echo JText::_($val->name);

#
Great!! it works!

But I edited this file:

mod_articles_good_search\tmpl\Default\fields\custom_fields\select.php (not dir "Standard")

Thank you

#
Forgive me, I found another problem.

The quick search field is not working correctly. For example, if I want to use it to search for the word "ENERGIA", normally only "ENERGIA E RISPARMIO ENERGETICO" should appear. But by typing only the text "ene" all the entries disappear.

How can I solve?

Thank you
Attachments:

#
Sorry, not sure what this can be. This select box based on bootstrap selectpicker library - developer.snapappointments.com/bootstrap...ptions/#core-options

- Try to update this library (see its js and css under template.php bootstrap-select.min.js)
- It is a parameters for this under $(this).selectpicker({ , so try to apply liveSearchNormalize as well
- Try to use 'liveSearchStyle' parameter

#
I can't solve it, can you give me some more information?

In addition, this problem has been added. In the mobile version the drop-down menu is hidden:

Attachments: