No display visible directly after filtering

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

#
HI,
1/ I have no visible results because after clicking on the search end. You have to scroll to see the result when there is only one result (I don't think a first-time visitor thinks about this)
www.alterweb.info/fr/videos?field18%5B0%...edit#gsearch-results

2 / I don't know if it's linked but in this 2nd site made with your module, I duplicated everything, including the custom theme.
Now I have a doubt. I don't know if this will work here? can you tell me what this theme is for so that i take note of it!

Regards

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

#
Hello, Herve.

1) You can remove anchor from search results url - #gsearch-results

2) Sorry, I am not completely understand. What exactly not working on your 2nd site?

#
re

1 / Ok if I remove it manually. however no visitor will do this.
For info it works well on the other site v2.clibre.eu but I do not see how to configure the same thing on this 2nd site
How do I make it work so well on this site?

2 / you worked on the 1st v2.clibre.eu site at the start of the year.
You made the custom theme.
I am now contacting you on some posts for this 2nd site.
I copied the parameters and the custom theme but some things don't work like on the 1st site!
What is the custom theme for so that I know if it is good for all my sites which are very similar (expose + article good search)

#
1) This can be fixed in this file - modules\mod_articles_good_search\tmpl\Default\template.php
Find this part:
<form action="#gsearch-results"
Then clear action=""

2) Did you applied this custom theme in the module parameters?
Also, it can be different template styles on your new site and conflict with it.

#
Hello Andrey

Ok I see, but it's true that I don't like to make changes in your code.
As I have the same architecture on the 2 sites: Helix Ultimate, the same cusom theme and the same configuration of the module. By applying the same methodology, I thought I would quickly have the same result.
For example, I am surprised that it works without this code change on the 1st site and not on the new site !?

Can you tell me what the custom theme is for (which may not be useful anymore?) Because I don't see the difference with the default module template! You intervened on the 1st site and maybe I forgot to make other modifications?

Regards

#
Hello, Herve.

If you are using equal themes and files, then it should work in the same way on both your sites.

Please, send me a screenshots of admin parameters of the modules from both sites. Or, send me admin access rights for check it (email).