display of search results & image econa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

#
Hello,
I have 2 small problems
1 / image econa
Currently, the custom field econa image thumbnail does not appear in search results!
Seems to me like it worked at one point?

2 / display of search results on smartphone
The terms that appear are important for the visitor to make the choice to view an article
Unfortunately the length can be very different: 1 word in one case, a paragraph next to it.
Would it be possible to improve that one day? maybe by being able to limit the length of a field?

Regards
Attachments:

#
Hello, herve.

1) Yes, you sent me this plugin previously and it was fine. But, I can't get it to be displayed even on item's page. It seems some issue with econa plugin, try to update it.

2) Sorry, can you provide more details. Where I can check it?
You can try to fix it with css, e.g. apply max-height for the row.

#
Hello Andrey
A)
the econa custom fields has not been updated for a long time.
I tried to update your extension (see image) with the received version 1.2.4 b0021 (on your site it's 1.2.4 b0019!)
No improvement but small additional problems with
"Domaine d%27application principale"
1 / by clicking on it => error message:
"Context: content
BAD Query: SELECT ... "
2 / D% 27 is not normal! in "Domaine d%27application principale"

B) Shouldn't the number of characters be limited if possible on a smartphone (or hide this field?) Because the table is correct on the computer! otherwise I have to remove a title from a field that has too much gap on a smartphone (not very pretty)

v2.clibre.eu/fr/logiciels-libres?field15%5B%5D=dom-app_bureau&gsearch=1&moduleId=105&Itemid=213#gsearch-results

Hope these are not manual changes that I overwrote!

Regards
Attachments:

#
1) Please, try to update the module with new version, it is updated now.

2) You can try to fix it with this extra style:
<style>
@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .itemlist > div > div:nth-child(4) {
         display: none;
    }
}
</style>

#
HI
I installed the latest version. The previous problem is solved.
1 / There remains the problem of displaying the econa thumbnail on the computer and the smartphone.

2 / hiding (or reducing) the longest column only on the smartphone does not work.
I put the proposed code in the module and refresh the cache
Regards

#
1) Please, try to check if it is existing also in the backend, items edit form and images also appearing there.

2) I am not see new code anywhere on your site, try to disable optimization on your site and clear cache.

#
Hello Andrey
1/ The econa formats are well used by Exposer. It allows you to select the format used by Econa
I wonder, how you selected the format? because to save space, I deleted 2 econa formats out of the 4 by default

2 / strange
I put your code without <style> in the additional styles of the module and emptied all the caches!
Regards

#
Hello, Herve.

1) Yes, for some reason, this plugin images not automatically displayed now. I think it was fine before. Try to use latest plugin version and send it to me.

2) New style still not existing on your site. Try to disable css minification and site optimization.