problem with reset function in module K2Filters & Search

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

#
On a site I am developing I m using k2 Filters & search. But there is a problem with the reset function. When I reset the selected value of the date field disappear, but the selection stays the same: don't remove filters choices. can you help me please?

www.soluzioniwebdesign.it/testing/index.php/it/storie2

#
Hello, Simona.

Could you clarify which filter template you are using? Is it 'Selectize' template?

#
Hi,
yes it is Selectize, thank you

#
Please, try to update the module with latest fixed version. You can download it from the site.

#
Hi, it doesn't work :(

I installed the update version, but when I click the button reset ONLY the input fields are resetted. the result of previous search still to be in the page and the reset function doesn't reset the previous search result.

www.soluzioniwebdesign.it/testing/index.php/it/storie2

#
Yes, it is designed to clear only input fields and keep search results as it is.
For fix it, you will need to modify template file - mod_k2_filter\tmpl\Selectize\elements\clear_btn.php

Find and remove this line:
isClearSearch = 1;

#
hi,
I don't think that is the correct way for reset function. I try to explain better (sorry for my english): if I reset all Filters it means that I want restart my seach, so I would have my initial situation

anyway it doesn't work

try yourself please:

select GENERE : HORROR and then CATEGORIA : +10

it s empty cause I have no items with these extrafields

now If I click on RESET button, it resets only the first filter and returns search for second filter :(

can you help me please?thank you

#
Hello, Simona.

I just checked it in Chrome, and it looks fine for me, no any filter applied after reset and the whole search results shown. Which browser you are using?

This link provided - www.soluzioniwebdesign.it/testing/index....029814733b99f24ece=1

#
I have just checked: it works in Chrome but not in Firefox

#
Please, try to update the module with latest fixed version.

If it not help you, please email me with admin and ftp details for debug it on your site.