Articles Good Search

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

#
Hi,

what constant or value can I search for in language overrides in Backend to replace the text "search" on search button in my language?
In en-GB.mod_articles_good_search.ini it would be MOD_AGS_BUTTON_SEARCH_TEXT I guess.
But in language overrides in Backend the system doesn't find anything to it.

I am loading the module in my article like this {loadmoduleid 286}.
After searching only the searchresults are shown on the same page - all the other content is gone. On my testsite (with an older version) it worked and the page scrolled down smoothly to the search results.
I also notice that the search is adding to url ?field1=33&gsearch=1&moduleId=285#gsearch-results
Is that what it is supposed to do?

When I use ajax mode than my image disappears from introtext.

How can I solve these problems?

Thanks beachi

#
Hello, Petra.

1) Yes, it is MOD_AGS_BUTTON_SEARCH_TEXT constant. Please, try to change language and then search it again. Also, please check 'Search For' parameter.

2) 3) Not sure what exactly you mean. Can you provide an example on your site?

#
Ok of course the search in backend language override shows up in en-gb language.
But actually I need to create the override in german because in that language I want the word on the search button to be german.
Well conclusion to me is that this plugin/module is not made for a multilingual site.
I could copy en-gb ini files and alter them for german language and put the ini files in my language de-DE folder. Since there is no update service within joomla it is not a big deal.
So I am writing this for other users that may have similar problem.

I send an email with screenshot about my other problems.They are not for the public.

Thanks beachi

#
Hello, Petra.

Ok, thank you.

1) The module is ready for multilingual site and all language constants located in this file - language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_articles_good_search.ini
Unfortunately, it is just no existing translation for Deutsch, but there are also for French and Serbian.

2) It is ajax search and it can be that ajax container parameter configured for place search results in your main content's area. Please, try to check 'Html block for show search results in Ajax mode' and replace it for some other block id or class or empty it for use default value.

3) Please, try to adjust 'Image type' module's parameter.