Select Dropdown showing blank [K2 Filter & Search module ]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

#
The one drop down on this page should have the default text: -- Select Club -- but it is blank. I'm not sure why this is happening. Would you help me troubleshoot this?

Page: bpwontario.com/advocacy/resolution-database.html
Attachments:

#
Hello, Jaclyn.

Please, try to check this extrafield configuration and remove empty value.

#
Thanks. Do you mean to look at the K2 items and check for ones that have a blank space instead of something listed under Club? If you look at the attached screenshot there are many items that have Club, Year, Status listed as blank but the search doesn't reflect that.

I am not the creator of this website, I've taken it over from another webmaster so any help you can offer would be great.
Attachments:

#
Hello, Jaclyn.

No, you show me just a text, but real values which are searchable stored in 'Extra Fields' tab.
Also, this extrafields should be configured here - Components -> K2 -> Extra Fields.
Please, try to find 'Club' field there and remove first empty value.

Also, you can provide me admin access for check it. Contact me via email - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

#
Sorry for the delay, I've emailed you a login to review.

#
Hello, Jaclyn.

Ok, please check your site again now. It was white space value somewhere in your item's extrafield.
It is fixed in the module files and also fixed in the release.

#
Perfect! This is resolved now, thank you for your help.