Module parameters [Articles Good Search module]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

#
Hello, we have installed your component to our site, on page: www.zhteitai.gr/testtttttt

We'd like to ask you few things.
1. How can we set the results to be displayed on the same page that the search fields appear right now?
Like in your demo: joomcar.net/joomla-articles-good-search-...ith-connected-fields
Right now the results open in a blank page in not a very nice layout. Without our logo or main menu displayed. Please, view attached "ags-1".
We'd like the results to be displayed as in your demo.
2. Is there a Menu item we can create related to this module or we just assign the module to specific page?
3. How we can translate the texts of the buttons "search" and "clear" to our language?
4. Whatever we choose in the fields, appear "results: 22". Why is that?

Thank you in advance,
Apos
Attachments:

#
Hello, Apos.

1) 4) It looks like some not visible issue on your site. Please, try to enable Joomla debug and change error reporting level for see it.

2) Yes, you can assign the module only for some existing menu item.
Also, you can use 'Itemid for search results page' parameter just for show menu related modules on search results page.

3) You can find language constants here - language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_articles_good_search.ini
Then, create new overrides in Admin panel -> Extensions -> Languages -> Overrides

#
Hello, thank you for your quick reply.

We have enabled Joomla debug and changed error reporting level.
You can see it now.
Also we can give admin credentials if it necessary.
We try to figure this out but we haven't managed to solve it.

PS. We've also changed the language in the way you suggest - thanx!

Apos

#
Also something very important.

Right now we have chosen the Standard Module Template.
We'd like better the Default one. But when we choose the Deafault, in the dropdown appears a blank field (which is unnecessary for us) and only 1 category displayed from the three that appears in the Standard.

Is it possible to use the Default, without the blank field and the three categories displayed?

Please, view the attached.

Thank you,
Apos
Attachments:

#
Hello, Apos.

1) I see this error on your site -
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_convert_case() in /home/zhteitai/public_html/plugins/system/plg_articles_good_search/template/com_content/gsearch_blog_item.php on line 141
Do you use custom server for place your site? Can you enable php mbstring extension? Usually, it is enabled by default.

2) Can you provide me admin access for debug it? You can send me email.

#
Dear Molotow,

I have sent you an email with admin credentials, screenshots and details.

Thank you,
Apos