Joomla Articles Good Search module

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

#
Molotow, you're just a magician. Thanks. Works.

#
I know, you are probably tired of asking questions and asking for help, but I want to set everything up as the customer requires before buying.

Is it possible to somehow change the step of the price slider? clip2net.com/s/4a8m3aP
Now it is kind of strange, either one division 21, or one division 22, I still do not understand. Is it possible to do something like integers, 100 or better 500 one movement. I think - this is also set in some script file?

#
Hello, Pavel.

Are you using integer custom field or it is just text field?

You can adjust it in this template file - mod_articles_good_search\tmpl\Default\fields\custom_fields\slider.php

Find this lines:
$step =

By default for text fields:
$step = 1;

For integer fields, this uses its parameters:
$step = $field_params->step;

#
I repeat, you are a wizard. Thank you very much, it works, I think there will be no more questions, I still have a little to finish.

P. S. We have made an almost new extension here, expanded the functionality of yours))))) You are the best. Be sure to wait for the purchase as soon as I hand over the work and the customer pays with me.

#
Thank you, Pavel.

Yes, it is very flexible module and can be used for any case when you want to filter or display content.