Article good search possible free trial limitations

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

#
Hello,

I am currently trying Article Good Search extension for Joomla. On my trials I have detected two limitations so far:
  • Tag list (and tag cloud) filters are not showing all elements. Also, there is no way to show only some tags in one selector and some others in another one.
  • I can't change several field words, like "Keyword", "Tag", etc. from the module menu at least.

I was wondering if this is a limitation of the trial version or if it is intended, also, if there is a place where I can see all the capabilities of Article Good Search (apart from the two demos) that would be great.

Thanks!

#
Hello, Adrian.

Thanks for your post.
No, it is no any limitations in the trial version.

1) Actually, Tags not designed to spit the values for multiple fields, it is just a single field. For add some additional criterias, you need to use Fields (Content -> Fields) and then use it in filter. It is a lot of Fields types available, it is Joomla core feature.

2) You can change any title in language file or override it in Joomla Language Overrides section.

#
thank you for your post

Kitchen Interior Designs with multiple colours and texture. Our showrooms at Bibwewadi, Kharadi, Wakad, Undri and Kolhapur provides multiple choices.