Joomla Article Images Upload and Gallery plugin.
With this plugin you will be able to simply add an images to your Joomla articles.
Adds new tab into article edit form called 'Images'. You just need to select some images from you computer
and it will uploaded when you save an article. Then you can see the gallery in article view.
- Adds new features for upload an images to standard Joomla articles and also shows image gallery;
- Show image gallery with standard or slider template;
- Works in Backend and Frontend article edit forms;
- Allows multiple images submission;
- Automatically makes thumbnails;
- Add watermark to images;
- Images limit for add from frontend;
- Change images ordering.
The plugin backend screenshots:
For download the Joomla Article Images Upload and Gallery plugin you need to buy it in "Purchase the plugin" section.
You can see the plugin demo at this page.
- Backup your site!;
- Install the plugin via Joomla! extension manager;
- Enable (publish up) the plugin in plugins manager;
- Done, new tab 'Images' will be added in Joomla article edit form.